WILD ORGANIC BLACK TEA (Wild Tree Dian Hong)
Ultra high-quality black tea. Handmade, twisted leaves from the wild trees of Yunnan Province ancient cultivar.
UNDERTONES: Notes of peach and diluted honey.
20 grams in a resealable, earth-friendly pouch.
BREWING GUIDE (Just a guide! Follow your own palate)
- Use 3 grams or approximately 1 tablespoon.
- Awaken your tea. Rinse the tea first.
- Bring water to a slight boil, rest for 1 min.
- Add a small amount of water to the tea.
- Swirl for 3 secs. Throw the water out. Add 200 ml-250 ml of water.
- Steep for 5 mins. Re-steep using longer brewing time, as desired.